Licence Structure and Purchases
RUMM2030 is available as a one-off initial purchase.
That is, there is no requirement to renew the licence at some appointed time in the future.
Single User Licence
- single client use on ONE computer at a time ONLY;
- the individual password provided is required for the single installation involved;
- cost is the basic unit price for the product (See Pricing)
licence comprising from 2 to 9 individual installations on separate computers under control of the single licencee
specified at the time of purchase. The purchase price involves a discounted, sliding scale controlled by the size of the group.
- two, or more (as specified by the licence), persons working for a single licenced operative, e.g. for a specified group or research project;
- RUMM2030 can be installed at the one time on as many independent computers as the group-licence permits
- The same, single licenced password must be entered at each installation for ALL licenced computers under the control of the single licenced operative;
- Cost is a basic unit price plus a sliding scale discounted price thereafter will prevail, up to the number specified in the licence.
A Site licence of 10, 15 or 20, or more specifies the requisite-number of separate computers involved under the control of the single licenced operative.
For extended use, such as within larger Institutions or Departments;
RUMM2030 can be installed on as many independent computers as the licence
The SAME, single licenced password must be entered for ALL licenced
computers under the control of the single licenced operative;
Each block discounted purchase price is tailored to each specific size requirement.
For AUSTRALIAN-based purchases, a 10% GST has been added to the licence cost, as the prices are in $AUD.
For INTERNATIONAL purchases (outside Australia) prices are in $US (US dollars).